· Administrative Assistant salaries at US Department of Veterans Affairs can range from $29,049 - $72,703 per year. This estimate is based upon 38 US Department of Veterans Affairs Administrative Assistant salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a
· Sara Ahmed, PhD is Director of Precision Oncology at the National Oncology Program office. In her role, she is responsible for the design and implementation of best practices around precision oncology at the Veterans Health Administration. This includes the National Precision Oncology Program (NPOP) which supports molecular testing to match
Apply for and manage the VA benefits and services you've earned as a Veteran, Servicemember, or family member—like health care, disability, education, and more. skip to page content. Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health,
REACH OUT TO US RIGHT NOW. Mission "To honor the commitment of Islanders who rose to the challenge of wearing our nation's military uniform, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, by continuing to advocate on their behalf and by enhancing their quality of life by making sure they receive all entitled services and benefits". Vision. Islands Veterans are equivalent
The US Department of Veterans Affairs-Madison County Vet Center, located in Huntsville, AL, provides support for veterans of the US Armed Forces. Veteran Services connects veterans with several government agencies and nonprofit organizations at the federal, Alabama state, and Huntsville level. These services include veteran benefits assistance
View map of US Department of Veterans Affairs - Okaloosa County Vet Center, and get driving directions from your location. Veterans Affairs Departments Nearby . Find 6 Veterans Affairs Departments within miles of US Department of Veterans Affairs - Okaloosa County Vet Center. Disabled American Veterans (Fort Walton Beach, FL - miles) Veterans of
Provide a One-Stop Location where student Veterans/Dependents can lounge to enjoy beverages/snacks, study, conduct research, and meet with other student Veterans/Dependents. Contact Us Mailing Address: North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Division of Student Affairs Veteran and Military Affairs Aggie Student
· This office is the major US Department of Veterans Affairs New York City, NY area location. Find the US Department of Veterans Affairs Eatontown address. Browse jobs and read about the US Department of Veterans Affairs Eatontown location with content posted anonymously by US Department of Veterans Affairs employees in Eatontown, NJ.
Contact us. Email Comments/Questions (click here) Mailing: Maine Bureau of Veterans' Services (Central Office) 117 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0117. Phone: 207-430-6035 Fax: 207-626-4471 Homeless Veterans Coordinator 207-446-0168 Maine Veterans' Memorial Cemetery System 207-287-3481
To contact a FDVA Veterans' Claims Examiner, call (727) 319-7440 and they'll return your call within 24 hours. All services are free to the veteran. You may also contact them via e-mail at VSO@ The Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs has offices throughout the Sunshine State.
The Veterans Services Office is now located in the County Administration Building at 2401 SE Monterey Rd, Stuart. The office is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 To schedule an appointment with one of the Veterans Service Officers, call 772-288-5448. The Florida Veterans Foundation has teamed up with the American Legion of Florida to create the
· (Record Group 15) 1773-1985 Overview of Records Locations Table of Contents Administrative History Records of the Bureau of Pensions and its Predecessors 1805-1935 General records Legal records Financial records Records Relating to the National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers and the National Homes Service,
· Recommended Preventive Services for Men and Women. Getting recommended preventive services, such as screening tests and immunizations, is an important part of staying healthy. Which preventive services are recommended for you depends on your age, , health status, and family history. Here is a schedule to help you understand VA's preventive
The Berkeley County Veterans Affairs Office, located in Goose Creek, SC, provides support for veterans of the US Armed Forces. Veteran Services connects veterans with several government agencies and nonprofit organizations at the federal, South Carolina state, and Goose Creek level.
Find a Service Office. The West Virginia Department of Veterans Assistance oversees a total of 16 service offices located throughout the state. Employees of these offices are trained to assist veterans and their dependents in applying for a variety of state and federal benefits. These services are offered at no charge to the veteran or dependent.
· Veteran Administration (VA) offices in Germany Sign in to follow this . Followers 1. Veteran Administration (VA) offices in Germany Started by gptfreight, 25 Jan 2022. 26 posts in this topic. Prev; 1; 2; Next; Page 1 of 2 . gptfreight 0 0 North America; Posted 25 Jan 2022. Hi everybody!! I just signed up here today and I have a question: I am german, married to an
Coronavirus. COVID-19 vaccines: All Veterans, spouses and caregivers can get a COVID-19 vaccine at VA. Visit our vaccine information For VA-specific information: Read our coronavirus FAQs and public health response, or use our coronavirus chatbot. Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are
Other Government Resources. Surplus Personal Property for Veteran-Owned Small Business programs. Department of Labor Veterans Programs. The Federal Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) EEOC Small Business Resource Center. Report - Financing Their Future: Veteran Entrepreneurs and Capital Access.
· Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video. The Office of Patient Care Services/Public Health has critical responsibilities for promoting health and preventing disease among Veterans. By developing evidence-based public health policy, conducting operations
Nashville Field Office. VA Medical Center 1310 24th Avenue South Rooms G116/G117/G118 Nashville, TN 37212 Staff: Mainline - (615) 981-9567 Shanell Soto, Administrative Assistant - (615) 981-9567 Jesse Beckner, Veterans Resource Coordinator - (615) 981-9543 Ben Welch, Veterans Resource Coordinator - (615) 981-9956. Murfreesboro Field Office
Box 1840, Chinle, AZ 86503, Fax (928) 674-2228 Google Map Location : SYLVIA PRESTON: ALVIRA TELLER: KIMBERLY DALTON: Veteran Service Officer: Account Maintenance Specialist
Please visit us anytime at our central office at Camp Keyes in Augusta, or at our seven dedicated field offices and itinerant locations, stretching from Caribou to Springvale. To fulfill your request, the Maine Bureau of Veterans' Services may require the need to contact State and Federal agencies on your behalf. By contacting our office, you understand and acknowledge this
Office of Government Contracting & Business Development. 202-205-6459. Office of Government Contracting. 202-205-6460. Office of Business Development. 202-205-5852. Office of Policy, Planning and Liaison. Office of the HUBZone Program. hubzone@
VAMC, LA JOLLA. 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, Room 1596. San Diego, CA 92161. Phone: 858-552-8585 Ext. 1813. No processing of college fee waivers. Appointments only. Call 858-694-222 Wednesday 8 – 2
Location. 2401 Pleasant Valley Rd, York PA 17402. Mission. Simply stated, our mission is to maximize benefits for veterans and family members to improve their quality of life. The Conversation. Every York County veteran and surviving spouse should have a conversation with an accredited service officer that has access to federal VA systems. Key
Department of Veterans Affairs Government Administration Washington, DC 1,028,575 followers We're recruiting the finest healthcare employees to care for our Veterans.
The Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) National Cemetery Administration maintains 155 national cemeteries in 42 states and Puerto Rico as well as 34 soldier's lots and monument sites. Please note that there is not a VA national cemetery in every state. There are an additional 119 state, tribal and/or territory cemeteries in 48 states run solely by that entity, who have been
· South Texas Veterans HCS: 7400 Merton Minter Blvd, Rm, San Antonio, TX 78229: 210-617-5300 ext. 14936: Texas: Temple: Central TX Veterans HCS Olin E. Teague Veterans Center: 1901 Veterans Memorial Drive, Temple, TX 76504: 254-743-0431 MS Bookings: Texas: Waco: Central Texas Veterans HCS Waco VAMC: 4800 Memorial Drive,
You may also click on the "Contact Us" link to check the status of your call your local Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office at 1-800-827-1000 or click on "Contact Us" above. Memorial Headstones and Markers . Memorial headstones and markers, for individuals or groups, are furnished for eligible deceased active duty service members and Veterans whose
Although the Office of Veterans Affairs has only nine staff members, we have built a strong reputation for customer service. All of us work with veterans and their families, so that none of us are removed from the challenges and hardships they may face. We are all committed to doing the very best we can for our customers because we are committed to making a difference in their
Contact Us | Veterans Service Office. Print. Share & Bookmark Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option. Email; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter; Reddit; Font Size: +-Veterans Service Office. Address: 4520 Reading Road, Suite A-300 Rosenberg, TX 77471 Phone: 281-341-4550 Fax: 281-238-3581 Email: VeteranServices@ View Larger
Most veteran's records are stored at the National Archives and Records Administration's National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records (NPRC-MPR OR NPRC), St. Louis, Missouri. This includes records of veterans who are completely discharged (with no remaining reserve commitment), or who are retired or have died. Starting in 1995, the service